JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, September 17, 2012

Breaking News : To The Dark Brotherhood - It is Finished : By Christ Michael Aton



...............................................................................................................................






A.

Michael Speaks Briefly
By Michael of Nebadon
Sep 17, 2012 - 11:52:27 PM

Email this article Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark



To the Dark BrotherHood, know that you cannot prevent US from telecasting the truth of the nature of the upcoming 3 Days of Darkness from the World's People.
I am MIchael of Nebadon
.........................................................................................


B.

It Is Finished
By Aton thru Rubens
Sep 17, 2012 - 11:48:31 PM

Email this article Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark




It Is Finished

Rubens: How may I be of service today?
Aton: By taking this message down. I and the others assisting have been very busy as you were advised earlier. The ones in control of this planet out of their will believe that they cannot and should not let go of their control hence, our needing to intervene so that all could go according to plans. As most of you know already, they have the least intentions of cooperating and simply want to annihilate all of you along with Gaia instead of repenting and rectify their actions that they so much have to pay for.

We have had to work arduously to bring their plans to a halt and we have assured that they will no longer be a problem. Now to those who have doubted that I would carry this out to the end, I would suggest that you revise your commitment, although I know that you mean well, and it is quite human to doubt. In light of the assistance given to you, it is quite fair on my part to ask much more of you.

We shall implement , that is we shall assure that the source of your planetary light becomes dimmed as to bring the 3DD to full implementation per our earlier announced plan.

Do not fear dear ones, this is the end of a long struggle and nothing can stop it for My Will is in alignment with Source.

I, Aton Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon, place my seal of approval upon this message

Salu


http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/It-Is-Finished.shtml