JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Message from GOD : GATEWAY TO THE WORLD



  


.............................................................................................................................

 

17. Februar 2016

ExerptsMessage of the 73rd Light Reading
on January 29th, 2016 in Vienna
 
Follow me! I open the gateway to the world for you.
I open the gateway to Life for you.

I am the living consciousness of ALL-THAT-IS.
GOD 
I am all comprehensive, omnipresent,
all loving and giving form to all Life.



Beloved Ones,
An infinitely long time ago you have decided
to leave the Source and far from your home, the origin
of All-That-Is, to serve Creation, serving, whereby you
were exposed to new and up to then impossible experiences,
whereby new worlds and new creations were created.
Who have originated out of me and have started a long
journey. You have forgotten your divine consciousness
in order to make unique and one of a kind experiences
far from it. You have indeed descended and due to the
entry into this life you have left your divine status behind
and you have agreed to a life, which is shaped by human
limitations.
 

The universe is infinite, because you enrich it with finite
experiences; and this matrix was created for that.

 
The time has come when your life changes radically,
because remembrance returns!
For some it is an instant of enlightenment, yet others
lift out of this matrix step by step and on the basis of
individual insights. What was needed was to see through
the “game”; and you have seen through it.
You were to leave the place of forgetfulness;
and you do remember!


Know Beloved Ones: Everything that now occurs in this
world serves you to remember who you really are, 

Your service on this earth completes due to your own 
perfection. And this happens in these days.
Healings take their course, jumps in consciousness, which
were still unreachable just a few months ago, occur and the
divinity of human Beings clearly emerges. The new human 
Being unfolds for the benefit of Mother Earth and is no 
longer a burden for her.




Know: True devotion needs a clear mind, a mind, which
recognizes what a blessing it is. To be unconditional 
means to devote to God wide-awake and not to submit 
to God blindly.

 
For true devotion it requires a human Being,
who is fully conscious on all levels, and it requires a fully
conscious decision. And more and more human Beings find
themselves at that point ..

Follow me!Yet what does that mean?
To follow me means to attune every thought,
each word, each action and every intention to God,
who I AM.

To bring God into the life means: Each moment
in my presence to foster new insights and to release
damaging influences.

 
With God on your side and with God in your life
everything is possible; also what a human Being
considers being impossible. My protection is absolute,
therefore also entrust yourself to me absolutely.

 
Today I work among human Beings.
I have come in order to push open the doors to awareness
and in order to save you from harm
.
This is an essential point. Harm cannot reach you as you
live in me and also death remains an empty shadow for you.
Therefore I encourage you to immerse even more deeply into
your own mystery, and not only bring to light fragments of
your truth.
I encourage you to see the whole wonderful reality,
which accounts for you.

 
To open oneself for miracles means to open to me,
to open to me means to be ready for miracles.
The gateway to the world opens in you and
I have come to deliver to you the key for that.

The last circle completes and you return home to God.
Your life is full of Grace, the gateway to your inside world
will now be pushed wide open – and you look at the outside
world with new eyes.

I am with you, in Love, which is infinite.

GOD


Read more...

http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html

......................................................................................................................................................


*All Pictures Added