JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, August 7, 2014

God Said

 

God Said :

Beloved Ones, alive in God that I am!
The dream has been dreamt; the dispatch of human Beings
is finished. Now everything herds back to me, now Life in
God that I am, fulfills itself.

The world, whereupon free human Beings were robbed
of their freedom, their thoughts stolen and their emotions
programmed, finds an end, so that Life returns and Love may
triumph.
Fallacies, which hold on to today’s days, have led to then
fact that great light warriors have not awakened and remained
in deep sleep of ignorance.
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html