JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Saint Germain : March 6 message 11:22 Japan time





This Blog
Linked From Here
 
 
 
 
****

Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6 message 11:22 Japan time

Good evening, I AM Saint Germain.

When this day completes the New Earth can begin No details are to be given.

Some of you are feeling the new consciousness or your bodies are coming into sync with it Others are co-creating new definitions of ascension. Ascension will come with no warning in advance. Be open and aware, but this date is not about a group ascension, though it may be ascension for some. When it is time for a group ascension to occur, my name will not be calling you.

More tomorrow.

I AM That I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain

***Note from Aruna. This body has been full of energy today, like the vibration went up a couple of notches. Feels like I am floating and there's a strong tingling sensation from head to toe.