JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Creator Writings : I Am Proud Of You



I Am Proud Of You

Image

My darling child; I know that wave after wave of change has washed over you and, yes, more is coming. I know that “tired”, “irritable” or “cranky” may be the order of the day for you. Whether you are experiencing these things or not, The Universe asks that you be gentle with yourself and be gentle with others. Each of you is going through the changes the best you can and that’s all you can do in this moment. If you reach a point of overwhelm, remind yourself of this; I AM PROUD OF YOU! You are beautiful…..you are wanted…..you are my precious gift. All that is going on now will be worth it in the end. ~ Creator