JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, October 28, 2013

I Am All That Is ...and more : Simple things ..



 *

He Is projecting Himself in the infinit,s map.

Manifested as cosmos,as All That Is.

 ***

--To limit myself by these very words diminishes my being by encapsulating my breath, my words into the world of form.

Each word I speak, in this moment, is creating for I am that which manifests myself without definition or containment.

 Upon each exhale, I send myself forth to materialize in the world of man through action, through inspiration, through the very beingness of the hearts of my heart.--