JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Christ Michael : Comments on Reality and Creation

Instead of a commend....




 
 

 ........................................................................................................................................................
 



Christ Michael Aton
 Comments on Reality and Creation
By Jess Anthony
Aug 9, 2013 - 10:38:44 AM
Email this article
 Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark 
 
8-5-13
I think it's time to listen for comments. I am open to whoever wishes to speak.

Jess, this is Christ Michael, as you call me. I am in you, so it is not hard for me to speak whenever I feel the necessity. The mystery surrounding hearing messages and comments from your guides is not as complicated as people believe. It is a matter of clearing your mind of thoughts that clutter your focus and then being open to hearing what we have to say. Anyone can do this if they let themselves. Think on that statement. My availability is constant; it is only the uncertainty of the listener that creates the barrier.
You have been preoccupied with activities that have enriched your personal life and your view of yourself. This is a good thing. I experience the joy you have when you accomplish a task you have given yourself. I also feel the disappointment or the frustration you experience when your envisioned outcome is not achieved.  Your perceptions on your actions and on yourself are factors that color your willingness to accept the end result as a creation. You feel failure when measured by your imagined standards, when you should regard the end result as an amazing achievement. You have formed an idea that connected with your physical surroundings. This is creation, make no mistake about it.
I understand your sense of restlessness in the face of what seems like ever-continuing delays.  Be assured there is a definite end goal that is determined. This will not be prevented. However, the process of getting to that point is always in flux because what you think is a one solid reality is in actuality a vast arrangement of choices that determine what reality is. Reality is a sequence of choices that connect from the beginning idea to the completed product. Once the end product is reached, man tends to look at the sequence as the only path to the result. This is not the case. There are as many sequences to results as there are individuals making choices. No two individual choices are exactly the same. All are factored by the individual's personality, the parameters defining the choice options, and the perception of how best to proceed.  No sequence of choices is better than another, in terms of the nature of one choice being superior to another; all are part of my experiences through individuals. However, for man, the nature of the end result does color the decisions along the way. Some sequences are deemed less aligned just because of the nature of the end result. The process itself is not flawed-only the ability to discern the most spiritual sequence in terms of remaining as closely aligned to my truth as possible.
Alignment with me comes in as many colors as the natures of the individuals seeking to be aligned. I am all of my creation, and the aspects of my creation reflect back on me. Some aspects shine more than others, as you know.  Even so, I don't condemn those who are darkest in their reflection of my light. You perceive me as disappointed, frustrated, and out of patience with the inability of the so-called dark to see the truth. Remember I still love them.  All you understand is factored by your discernment and past experiences; your characterizations of my feelings are extensions of your own emotional reactions. You perceive me in the likeness of you, and you have me reacting the way you choose for yourself based on your memories and perceptions. I am this to you, but I am much more. Your task is to view me beyond your individual limitations.
Many refuse to do this. This blindness to the light has caused the disastrous state your world is in. The free choices man has made on your planet have led to unimaginable problems-all  because man has refused to ask my assistance. He has taken it upon himself to be the source of creation, not me. I am forgotten and ignored. Man doesn't understand the limits of his understanding, and he blindly assumes he knows all. This myopic view has led him to create religions and political structures that compliment his misperceptions. It is a chain reaction of bad choices and tremendous mistakes, and the end products have created the chaotic situation you find yourself in at present. I created the means for this to happen, and I am stopping the possibility for it to continue. This is my right as creator. I love my creations, but I want them to function as perfectly as my original perception of their capabilities.
This is happening now. I am closing down the channels of misdirection and falsity. It is time for man to see clearly again and be able to make choices informed with my truth, not man's untruth. I always envisioned an earth that was a beautiful extension of my love and will. The best way for others to perceive my vision is to recreate the experience through exploration and choices of outcomes. Man is created to mirror my intention. He won't fully understand me until he aligns himself with me. This was my dream and my way of guiding my creation to that end result.
Earth has been a training ground and a laboratory of experience for man. I have experienced this life through my creations. I am in all and I experience all. Your judgment and selection of right or wrong has been your choice. I follow your thinking and your activities to observe your interpretation of your situation. If you ask for me to be with you, I am there. If you choose to ignore me, I observe as you take steps that are not in alignment with me.  I don't punish as you assume. I watch man as he experiences his own feeling of guilt and sense of punishment. I offer my help even in the direst situations. Man chooses to accept it or not.
I want to move on to the next phase, at this point. I still love my creation and I always support it, but it is time to move it to a higher level of spiritual awareness. This is the decision of my creator. As an extension of the prime source, I experience my created universe for him, just as you are experiencing my universe for me. He has determined a change, and I am facilitating that.
Man is being given an opportunity to experience this change with me. My plans have determined a way for this to happen. This is at work now. I am resolving misunderstandings and creating a new template for man to experience new ideas. He has more to explore for me, just as I have more to explore for prime source.
Be ready for this to happen.
Christ Michael Aton