JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Big Differense..



 


 - “Nobody knows who I am or what I do. Not even I.-  Don Juan Matus

Fantasy Wallpaper: Warrior Princess

 - “The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.” -  


“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” 

“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” 

The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.” 
                                                                                                                                Carlos Castaneda