JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, March 28, 2013

ESCAPE - DECISIONS -ACTIONS

They fly forever *between*
 
 


Tarketed message
 
To All brothers - Sisters of the Light or the dark.

 -There are two ways to escape from this World :
   a.Through the Light to Eternity and
   b.Through the Darkness to the void,and to Oblivion .-am


- "In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions." - - "To seek freedom is the only driving force I know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there.- Carlos Castaneda

That which defines each one of us
is not our thoughts but
our conciousness in ACTION.!! ...am