JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christ Michael Aton : The Wait is Over : I,ve Pressed The Button For The 3Days of Darkness.





 
Stay Informed Do not Left Behind
................................................................................................................
 

Behold cometh the darkness upon your world
The darkness that shall in the end cause the great shining of light

For those that have found their light, shall come the opportunity to perceive great glory
For those who made the final rejection shall come the loss of glory and for most, the lost of who they be, as they are returned to the great uncreated to become again remade in the light, but not as their former selves

 

It is but the cycling of the universe. For old to new to old to new, to brighter even then the last After the days of no light, the planet will come forth in the beginning of its new glory. The Mother has won her great battle.


.

The Wait is OverBy CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM
Email this article
Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?

Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved

Rubens: I am all ears dear brother

Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days

Rubens: All right, I am ready

Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon; I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over. Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.


Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly. Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so. I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace. THIS IS SERIOUS folks. Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.

Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.

This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message

Rubens: Thank you dear

Aton: Salu
http://abundanthope.net/pages/rubens/The-Wait-is-Over.shtml