JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, September 15, 2012

BREAKING NEWS FOR THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS :BY CM Aton and Johan 15 Sept





BREAKING NEWS FOR THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS :BY CM Aton and Johan 15 Sept


 
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices
in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have
become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and
He shall reign forever and ever!"

Revelation 11:15 (NKJV)

By Johan and CM
Sep 15, 2012 - 11:15:52 PM
Email this article
Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark

Candace: Johan was given this yesterday and after my panic attack was over because of a time and date given, I let him post it on the forum, for I had similar information and others on the team have been given similar time frames, but a tad later. Esu and CM both contacted me a bit ago and suggested addiing up to 24 hours to this, as the unfinished business mentioned is not operating "on time."

Please pay attention to the 2200UTC time, For those of you doing the global meditations it is 1 hour later from your 21 utc time. If this was to start today, it would be in an hour from when I post this. 4 pm in the afternoon for me. So I don't expect to notice until 4 pm tomorrow or so essentially.

They began aligning the ship into place for the partial eclipse a couple days ago now. It remains unmanifested and the manifestation will be gradual, over quite a few hours once it starts. So there will not be an "instant dark spot" for the partial eclipse. Once someone on my team has noticed, we will post here that it has started.

But you might want to be sure you have you batteries or candles etc, before it becomes OBVIOUS so you don't have to stand in a line to get them, only to find out they are all off the shelves. When it IS obvious and we have posted to that, be sure to email or call everyone you know, and post to any forums and blogs you belond too, because there IS resistance to explaining WHAT it is in some countries. You might want to bookmark the teaching we have posted here for easy posting.
 
*****************

CMAton addressed me in His familiar way and asked me to take the following message to share with you all :
More scribes will be informed and asked to share but without further ado, I give you at AH notice that you will see the sun going gradually darker from your earthly perspective, starting before the end of the next 24 earthly hours have passed. Noting it is 6 pm EST now or 22:00 UTC when this message has been given. ( Know that mentioning something as delicate as dates, days, let alone HOURS, makes me very jittery ... just so you know, YET I trust my messages AND CMAton even more )

You know we normally never speak out dates, days nor hours, but as you all have been mentioned that the Button Has Been Pushed, No more Delays and Rehearsals and your anticipation has grown considerable, I want to give you this small deserved notice as your patience has been pushed to the limits. The 3 DD's need to start now since new developments need to be nipped in the bud and earth changes needs addressing to.

Rest up as much as possible and early bedtime will do you wonders, IF you have the interest to ask your Higher Selves to be Informed, Instructed and Inspired. Your preparations should have ended long time ago, but check again if needed, YET your best preparation comes from calm and balanced Mind and Soul - Inspirations in the first place.

Salu, My Beloved Light Warriors and Star Seeds, as I Love All of you Dearly. CMAton of Nebadon.

Love and Light,
Johan.