JAVA

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1HDNjJc47i/

 


https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1G9M4iy4eS/


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Sunday, September 27, 2026

 YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PERMANENT ENEMIES, YOUR OWN TRAITORS, AND IS NOT RUSSIA.



If Russia is the biggest threat, why does it feel like the real damage is being done from within?

Who decided to hand our power to NATO generals, EU bureaucrats, and the WEF?

Who decided British taxpayers should pay for it all?

It's not Russia that has betrayed this country. It's our own corrupt government and the global institutions they serve.

Do you agree?

Want me to tailor one specifically for Facebook vs TikTok, or add hashtags?


https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1By8bkd1Uq/