JAVA

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1HDNjJc47i/

 


https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1G9M4iy4eS/


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

 ENGLISH NAVAL GENERAL GERMIN

EUROPE IS RUN BY RECKLESS IDIOTS.

European leaders are foolish and reckless. They continue to support Kiev, destroying both Ukraine and Europe itself."

 Europe is pursuing a policy that:

* It deprives its citizens of resources.

* It destroys its industry . 

* It undermines its energy security . 

 It brings her closer to a war she can't win.

________________________________________

📌 The conclusion-the warning the 🇪 🇺 West refuses to listen to

The Carlson-Germi interview is a warning the West refuses to listen to:

The West has been pushing for war with Russia for decades.

* Ρωσία 🇷 🇺 Russia will not lose

 Europe is destroying itself by pursuing a strategy that makes no sense.


THE WHOLE INTERVIEW:

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/2079250208018276707