JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, April 6, 2024

TO MUCH NOICE....





The Creator. 

1." Negative( evil ), loves attention: it likes to scream and howl, stomp its feet, destroy and wreak as much havoc as possible.  There is so very little of it in your world now that it will do anything it can to attract notice.  

Unconditional Love…the strongest force in The Universe!  Negative cannot stand against it. ". 

 " The Creator "


" Corinthians 13.(4.5.6)

 2.Empty vessels make the most noice. 

3 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn't love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 

4.If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

5.Even if I give away everything that I have and sacrifice myself, but have no love, I gain nothing.

6.Love is always patient; love is always kind; love is never envious or arrogant with pride. Nor is she conceited,

7.Love does not commit what is shameful, neither does it seek its own; it is not provoked, neither does it entertain evil thoughts,