JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, May 9, 2024

 THE POWER TO DO THINKS, AND THE WEAKNESS TO DO NOTHINK.!





( IF YOU FIND THE WAY TO DO NOTHING, BE SURE ,OTHERS THE WILL FIND THE WAY TO DO EVERYTHING. ).!!

                     ..... ..............

THE POWER

(A message from THE Creator. )

Two of the most destructive words anyone can utter; “I can’t”.

“I can’t” effectively stops the growth/learning process.

“I can’t” denies The Universe the opportunity to give you the gifts you have been asking for.

“I can’t” gives away personal responsibility.

Take every “I can’t” in your life and change it! You have the power, the will and the drive. You can! ~ Creator