JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, October 30, 2017

A MUST SEE VIDEO : A NEW ATLANTIS PROJECT - WORLD TOUR



101 Cintamani Locations ✡️ New Atlantis World Tour (HD)


Published on 8 Aug 2017

This video is a tribute to the Lightworkers participating in the Cintamani Grid project worldwide. Cintamani grid around the planet is one of the major tools for manifesting the Planetary Light Grid and the New Atlantean Society on Earth :

http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2015/06...

http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2017/05...

New Atlantis is a post-Event project that is already ongoing for millennia. The Ascended Master Saint Germain is one of the main beings working on this project. He has revealed parts of this project to humanity in his incarnation as Francis Bacon in a novel called New Atlantis, where he described an utopian society based on meritocracy :

http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2017/01...

Whenever a Cintamani stone is planted in the soil, a huge angelic being is anchored in that spot, creating an energy vortex miles in diameter. This energy also allows cloaked motherships of the Galactic Confederation to create ATVOR light pillars that descend down into the buried stone and purify the primary anomaly on our planet.

► Anybody can take part to this project and assist the Lightforces. I felt invited to pay tribute to a selected number of Cintamani expeditions, thus editing this video. My gratitude goes to all the bright souls who shared with me their personal adventures.

Their gentle assistance touched me deeply, so I've decided to invest a substantial amount of money in acquiring new video editing software(s). This investment was quite expensive but I didn't want a Lower quality support for your Higher accomplishments. Some of the photos are pure magic and this couldn't be honored properly with a basic video.

You are worth it, you fine people ♥

► Please note that I have the approval of every person appearing in the video. Some names of locations were intentionally withdrawn. I could not use all the pictures sent to me. People located on the European / African continents who are interested in participating in the Cintamani Grid Project can contact me here :

arbresolaire999@gmail.com

► This video is a personal initiative introducing collective accomplishments. It is my most ambitious video project so far - it took a lot of time, energy and exchanges.

► This video is a personal initiative introducing collective accomplishments. It is my most ambitious video project so far - it took a lot of time, energy and exchanges. I received no subvention, I used my own money because I felt it was the right thing to do. That's why I'm also adding a link to my paypal account - those of you who appreciate my work and want to support me are welcome to do so :

https://www.paypal.me/codexgalaxia

Thank you :)

► Every picture / video was made during a Cintamani trip and sent to me by a fellow lightworker - with very few exceptions. I recommand that you watch this video in HD quality to fully admire 'your' wonders. Special thanks to Jonathan Carthy ( truthearth.org ) who advised me on what software I should choose.

I dedicate this video to my beloved master Saint Germain and to the whole LightWorker community on this 08/08 Lion's Gate Peak ♥ There are thousands of Cintamani stones burried around the world, I've only introduced a few selected ones. Merci à tous !

Arbre Solaire


⏩ MUSICS :

* Brothers - FullMetal Alchemist
* Manoia Cathedral Remix - Chrono Cross
* Suil a Ruin - Ronan Hardiman
* Last Night Of Our Lives - Manse feat. Niclas Lundin
* Time Keepers - Future World Music

⏩ 3D ANIMATIONS :

* StarGate Atlantis
* Astronexus.com
* Daniel Brown CGI
* Uncharted 2 - Gates of Shambala
* Zoom Earth Out
* Transfigurations Youtube Channel

TRIUMPH of the Light !