JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Creator Writings



The Creator Writings

transcribed by Jennifer Farley,

FEBRUARY 23, 2017




Now is the time, my dearest, to be gentle with yourself. Many, many, changes are coming to your Earth-plane, uncertainties abound and make it challenging to keep a clear head and loving heart. Keep in mind that your society, as a whole, is re-balancing and may appear to be chaotic…at best. (Smiling) Do your best to stay as centered as possible and know that all will be well. ~ Creator