JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

US 12 Terms Congresman Ron Paul's Final Warning


Ron Paul's Final Warning

"My most dire prediction is about to come true. And
there's not much time left for you to prepare."
 

Your Free Report, Just For Watching

In this video, you'll learn about:
  • My final prediction
  • What it means for you
  • How you can protect yourself
And just for watching, I'd like to send you a totally free report on the #1 way to protect your health and wealth in America
Stay tuned to the end of this video to find out how to receive yours


Ron Paul's Final Warning

"My most dire prediction is about to come true. And
there's not much time left for you to prepare."
 

If the above video does not begin playing automatically, please hit the Play button to begin.



Dear Reader,
Hi. My name is Ron Paul.
I'm a 79-year-old from Lake Jackson, Texas.
And I had the good fortune to serve 12 terms as a U.S. congressman...
During that time, I tried to connect the dots and give you a clear picture of what's going on in our country.
And I made life difficult for countless bureaucrats who've built a career on concealing the truth.
As far back as 2002, I warned:
  • Americans would become poorer - and more dependent on the government to put food on the table.  
  • That the erosion of civil liberties would continue under the false flag of "National Security."
  • And I spoke of an impending real estate meltdown... and financial crisis.
Some in Congress tried to laugh off these predictions.
But despite their attacks, each of them has come true.
Half of all Americans born today will wind up on food stamps at some point in their life.



The government is hacking into our cell phones... our emails... and credit card records.


The average American has only saved about $25,000 for retirement.

And millions of investors and homeowners are still trying to get back to even, after the 2008-2009 financial crisis...
To the untrained eye - these problems appear to be unique. Poverty... a looming retirement crisis... civil unrest... and the cost of living spiraling out of control.
But as you'll see, they all trace back to a single bad decision. Something the politicians in Washington have attempted to sweep under the rug.
And if I'm right, it will trigger the next great collapse - far worse than what we experienced just a few years ago.
That's why I've put together this presentation...
To explain the final prediction I made in Congress... what it means for you, personally, and how you can protect yourself.
I hope you take the small sliver of time that remains for what it is - a gift and final chance to take matters into your own hands, before it's too late.
This Is Not Your Grandfather's "America"
We're living through a strange time in history, where the old rules - hard work, perseverance and frugality - don't seem to apply.
On one hand - the average American's standard of living has never been higher.
We have more gizmos and gadgets than you can shake a stick at. And more choices on ways to feed, clothe, and entertain ourselves than ever before.
Yet many Americans, no matter how hard they work, find it almost impossible to get ahead.
And even the more fortunate among us are worried they may never be able to retire.
Does this sound right to you?
Well, for an increasing number of us, it's stark reality.
And when I tell you what I believe is going to happen next... chances are you'll have a hard time believing me.
That's OK.
At the very least, you won't be caught off guard when events take a turn for the worst.
Let Me Show You What's Happening...
and What You Can Do About It
Don't worry, you don't have to be an economist to understand how we got into this mess.
All it takes is a look at your pocket change Read more....
Source
https://orders.cloudsna.com/chain?cid=MKT147626&eid=MKT313936&snaid=&step=start#/AST60041#AST60041