JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, February 8, 2016

WHEN THE HIGHEST BEING APPEARS, BABAJI

WHEN THE HIGHEST BEING APPEARS, BABAJI

 
Vorschau



„When the Highest Being appears on the stage of Life,
then the ships lead out into the sea…“


…and they withstand the storm, which the
Highest Being triggers – or they go under.

When the Highest Being appears on the stage of Life,
then the fire of Heaven begins its work and hate and
jealousy will be destroyed. 


When the Highest Being takes possession of the hearts
of human Beings, then the time for the latest battle has
come and the end of darkness is sealed.

Then the time has come, wherein everything is fulfilled,
as I have come, who has entered the stage of Life.

I am BABAJI


http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html