JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IMPENDING AXIS SHIFT : By Christ Michael




IMPENDING AXIS SHIFT
By CM
Jun 25, 2015 - 11:57:44 PM
 
Please people prepare and place your trust within.... this is going to produce a whole bunch of quakes and probably some weather....We have had about 3 degrees total the last 5 years in bits and pieces... but this is going to come all at once and estimated to be 5 degrees.   Even if you don't sit near serious fault lines... quakes can interrupt shipping and muck up utility lines and the like.  And any large quakes can cause even minor damage a 1000 miles away.

I DO NOT HAVE TIMING... but it will not be interfered with. Mother MUST MOVE and release pressure.  This will not cause evacuation.. except of course in areas directly affected... as people are always removed when chipped from the New Jerusalem computers where possible to do so and if they are to continue on in the current meat suit.

I have been waiting confirmation of what I remember from being "upstairs" and I just got it confirmed by CM.  they are a bit busy now...

Many around the planet have been sensing something intense the last 2 weeks or so as I follow along reports anyway on forums... I haven't been around enough people here to discern with them.

Even Alex Jones put out a 12 minute video yeaterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYSck3T9xA#t=117

 http://abundanthope.net/pages/Targeted-Messages/PENDING-AXIS-SHIFT.shtml