JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Austerity - The Grateful Dead, Keep “Truckin


Keep “Truckin
 
Top Definition
general phrase of encouragement meaning to stay focused on a particular job or in general.
"you're doing a great job,keep on trucking."
 !!!!!

***

“Nobody in Europe will be abandoned. Nobody in Europe will be excluded. Europe only succeeds if we work together.”
German Chancellor
Angela Merkel




On September 24, 2013

...............................................................................................................
One Trick Pony: Whipping the GDP Donkey into a Stallion
“Sometimes the lights all shinin’ on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been


“Truckin, I’m going home. Whoa, whoa baby, back where I belong, Back home, sit down and patch my bones,
And get back truckin on”
The Grateful Dead, “Truckin”




http://www.excelsia.com/2013/09/one-trick-pony-whipping-the-gdp-donkey-into-a-stallion/