JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Message from ASANA MAHATARI : Nothing can be hidden any more.

 
***


Message from ASANA MAHATARI

Date: on 11/21/2014, at 6pm 
Place: Palais Strudlhof,
Strudlhofgasse 10, 1090 Vienna


Due to the new vibration,
which has captured our world
and surrounds it, nothing can
be hidden anymore. (...)

Nothing can be hidden from
the Light of the Creator and
in the mirror of Masters in
human Gestalt, the walking
kings of mankind; this time
is truloy over.

I am with this world.
I am amongst human Beings.

I am ASANA MAHATARI
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html