JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, December 27, 2014

'I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life......-Christ Michael

Cover photo

 
***

'I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life
By Christ Michael
Dec 30, 2014 - 9:45:07 AM
       
'I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life......-Christ Michael
‘'I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man commeth unto the Father but by me''

This was a pivotal piece of teaching bequeathed by the Master Jesus when He walked your earth plane, yet no man truly understood its meaning. Man was not sufficiently ready to receive this truth then and is scarcely ready to receive it now. Yet it is significant that during these auspicious times when the planet is about to enter a new cycle of life where dimensions anew are to be experienced and earned, man must awaken to a higher understanding of himself and he can only do so if he understands Me......


I AM the WayI am the Way means that I am your ticket to a new destination. The ticket is only dispensed when a choice is knowingly made. You must choose Me through belief and active seeking and you will be given directions that will enable you to plot the coordinates that shall keep you on the path as you create an enduring alliance with Me. When you are able to make this choice you will clearly see that I Am the Way out of the illusion of mortality into the reality of immortality.

I AM the Way, I AM the Light and I AM the Love manifested in my creation. I created from a point of stillness through Light motion. Does this not mean that if you choose the ‘'Way'' you too can create all which you desire to create? The ‘'Way'' enables you to reflect and be all that the ‘'Way'' is for are you not also the ‘'Way'' through Oneness with Me? The Way you shall become when you find and know Me.




I AM the Truth.


Man fights amongst himself seeking to have his truth rendered as superior to another. Yet hardly do men know what Truth is. You cannot know Truth unless you know Me- The ‘'Way''. For the ‘'Way'' shall always lead to the Truth. Man has belittled the Truth by tainting it with his personal agendas. The Truth is never influenced. It is impartial....

The TRUTH JUST IS AND IS JUST. That which is Truth knows only balance. It is as still, steadfast and immutable as the Creator. There lies no mystery or magic in Truth. I can say no more except to remind you that Truth emanates from within you because its origin is divine.


So what do I mean when I say ‘'No man commeth unto the Father but by me''.
The ultimate goal as I reminded you earlier is the return to the Source of ALL. Yet those created by Me can only return to the Source by Me for I AM THE WAY.

You cannot bypass Me to get to the Source for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.


You cannot fudge your way to the Source without Me for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.


You cannot cajole your way to the Source without me for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.


You cannot say that Christ Michael does not exist and seek to make your way back to the Source for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.


You cannot believe in the Source and not in Me for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.


You cannot know of Me, denounce Me and choose the Source for I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE.

When you know me, see me and hear me you will see, hear and know the Father, the Source- the Centre of All. I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE. You must become ONE WITH ME for I AM the Way to the Source.
My beloved children, it was a delight to once again effort to explain what this most crucial teaching means. I trust that I have brought clarity and ask that you ponder these words and see whether enlightenment dawns.

I am Christ Michael Aton, come this day to bring the word again and thank this my child for being the emissary of the truth.


Hazel


Read Full message......
http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/I-Am-the-Way-the-Truth-and-the-Life.shtml


*Phodos added