JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Silent Path to The Unknown : A Game of Hide and Seek

 




***

..Birth and death are a game of hide - and seek. So laugh with me, hold my hand, let us say good-bye, say good-bye, to meet again soon. We meet today. We will meet again tomorrow. We will meet at the source every moment...Source/Prime Creator

***

- On this 3d mode of experiense,Planet Earth,it is allowed for un individual.. up to the 4th Initiation...out of 9(nine) which is the Top of the Mountain !(Deity).Therefore, there are limits and limitations in respect of the evolutuion of un individual incarnated on Earth.-
(Alis Bealey - Rays - Initiations )

...................................INITIATIONS has to do,or related with the evolution of un individual or the collective conciousness.
1st INITIATION.
Is related with the biological,sexual,needs and desires,and Race continuity
2nd INITIATION
Is related with the emotional needs and desires and is centered within the Solar Plexus of un Individual.
3rd INITIATION
Is related with the Heart - love,compasion,caring,understanding - and the controll of the mind, for the right decisions
and choicess,and right actions.
4rth INITIATION
Is the last and the major Initiation, could be accomplished on this field of experiense.Is the stage of un individual,when the Lower Self is connected with the Higher Self or his soul.It is the time of the awakening,and awareness of his/her Devine Identity,as part of All That Is.It is the time of Enlightment - Liberation,and as Lord G.Buddha said,there is no need for any more incarnations on Earth.On this level of existence,matter as the lower form of spirit,is the vechicle of soul.In a higher level of existence,soul is the vechicle of Spirit -THAT.It seems,that we are travelling within Infinite - Eternity,and this journey is without End.
.............................................

The Twelve Dimensions
 

The Twelfth Dimension ~ The All That Is; The Source



What is a Dimension?
A Dimension is a state of consciousness and a means of organizing different planes of existence according to the vibratory rate of that which exists. Each dimension has certain sets of laws and principles that are specific to the frequency of that dimension.

Circular time means three dimensions cubed or 3 x 3 x 3 dimensions which = 27. Circular Time Theory states that over a very long period of time things will repeat. Over a very long period of time things will repeat almost exactly.

.................................................
The Twelfth Dimension
 
It is not possible to envision the Twelfth Dimension.
Numerologically, the number twelve is 1 and 2 joined. It represents the fusion of Unity (1) and Duality (2). In spiritual terms, it is God. Many ancient cultures have defined this God as "beyond words," and rightly so. 

...*I am love, so great and so vast, that I reside in a state of namelessness and formlessness for no-thing can I create can contain me, for I Am That I Am.
I am not containable in a single form, or any form for I am un-ending - the alpha and omega. I have no face or body. I have no religious right or left. I have no direction. I possess no correctness and know not the concept of wrong, of judging, of being evil or of being good.

I am all that and more.*....Source/Prime Creator

Continue Part-2-: First - Eleventh Dimension.