JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Master Kuthumi : Your journey in this world

Master Kuthumi


It is not a question of time but
a question of consciousness as to
when your journey in this world of
deceptions end. (...)
Understand: The Now is now,
because truly: The space-time continuum
breaks away in front of your eyes and will
be left by you in these days, weeks and
months - due to the power of your divine
consciousness.

In Love lives the human Being,
who is eternal, in Joy and in the Light.

I am

MASTER KUTHUMI

http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/blog/index.html