JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ever closer to the Grand Finale.

 

 

29. September 2014

 
*Heaven knows the light warriors of the first and last hours by name. 
And these human Beings enter into the Light and taste neither suffering nor death.
 
Heaven also knows the nameless, which will be shaken up by the rough-and-tumble of this time, before they die away, in order to become new and in order to resurrect.
after all levels of  the 4D world have already been captured by the change of the  planet, now also this your level of experience is touched by it. 
The game has truly ended.
The “impacts” come closer and closer and what happens on the geopolitical stage at this time is part of this great game, which will be ended abruptly and suddenly.*
The planetary transformation 
has captured this level.  
Keep yourself ready and be prepared.

I am that I am
I am among you
ASANA MAHATARI
Read Full message....