JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Democracy : Terminology in the new Cyprus Dictionary!


**Don,t shout at me man...I,m legal...by govermend,s request!!!!**

Democracy :

DEMOCRACY IS THE POLITICAL EXPRESION OF THE NEW CAPITALISTIC CANNIBALISM UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF TROIKA!

Within the field of the new system, a citizen can works any time he likes,to invest any money he wants,and make any profit he likes.Under one condition : Within a time limit of bettween 10 to 15 years,all assets,money and profits,should be subjected to legal (?) seizur-consfiscation, by the legal pappets represendatives of the banksters and other big corporate elitists i.e... mafia system!!!

The author