JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Your soul is immortal – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn April 27, 2014


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

My child, I know how much it hurts you to lose a loved one, to lose them through an illusion, that what you call death.

Your religions and societies have taught you through thousands of years that your life will end. That all is over then. Some teach you that you will reincarnate, others say that you only live one single life and that nothing will come after this. With this expectation you attract that what you fear even more and faster to you because you know meanwhile that your thoughts create your reality; that in all truth is but only an illusion, a dream. Change your thoughts and your expectations and your body doesn't need to die.

Your soul is immortal. She is born out of a Prime Soul and remains as long as until after eternities you will become again ONE with me, when you finally merge again with me.

Your loved ones don't vanish forever. They just change the dimension, but they remain connected with you forever through your love for each other. You just need to think on them and they will be immediately with you. If you pay attention you might feel or even hear them when they talk to you.

Don't be sad, but rejoice with them. Many people who are too old or too sick choose this way, because their bodies are too weak for an Ascension in the physical body. They can still ascend when their soul is ready for this. I grant them this easier path to come nearer to me. They will wait for you at the other side and they ask you to rejoice with them because they feel better now. They don't have any pain and don't suffer anymore. but are full of joy and love.

My child, soon (I know you don't like this word) you will have the chance to live forever in the higher dimensions. You and your fellow men are in the final stretch. I don't give any dates but you are so close to it. Please keep up a bit more, it is nearly accomplished. Ascension is individual and happens in your heart. I bathe you in my light and my love, they help you to open your heart even more. Go into your sacred heart space, my child, and stay there in balance and your love. Know that all is well, that all will be well. Stay fearless, because my plan for you and your planet Earth is fulfilling just now.

I love you so much, my little one. I am with you, I am on Earth and help you with my energies through these times. I embrace you and hold you tight. Trust your soul, your heart and trust also your guides, Angels and me, your Mother. I don't leave you alone. I love you infinite and limitless. ~

Your Divine Mother