JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Creator Writings : Full Stop


Full Stop

Image
 

Shudder…jerk, jerk….stall….stop. If you feel that some monkey wrench has been thrown into your works and that everything has ceased its forward movement; have faith, my love, your magic has not deserted you. It is there pulsing gently beneath the surface and allowing you to take another breathe before the next ‘power surge’. Enjoy the rest. ~ Creator

http://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/full-stop/