JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I AM ALL THAT and ...more.-Contin.




--All That you see or can not see, Is  created to flow in balance and harmony.
Everything Is in Devine order.
Any distortion is not Mine.It is yours.
Find Me in You again,and that is the end of your journey ...
Because..
 
...I reside in your heart and in your mind.

I reside in the all of you,  your emotions, your thoughts and indeed in your actions...

***************




*******************