JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Allow – The Divine Mother


Allow – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn October 09, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
 
 
(Translated from original language german)
 
Note: She asked me to publish this message today, she just gave me, since it is very important.
 
My child, allow! Allow the energies the passage through your body and the anchoring in the heart of Gaia. Your body takes the energies it needs and passes all the rest; to Gaia, into your surroundings and to the people around you. This will only work without problems if you allow this process! These energies that are being sent to you by myself and other beings are enormously important to the overall process of ascension. That is why it is so important that you allow and do not block, my child.
 
~Your Divine Mother
 
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/