JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Messages From God : I AM





2013-09-19
 
 
.................................................................................................................
 
 
 
 
I AM....is the self-perception of one,s inner self,as a living Being. We breath, move,act,and we are alive,because within us,is I AM, which is the conditioned element of our existanse,and our aliveness. Without This burning element,there is no life, no existanse. I AM,in terms of macrocosmos,is everething,within,we breath and act as living beings,everything we see or can,t see,everething we can think or dream about. I AM,is the pre-existing element of existanse,and is been before space and time,I AM, is space and time,and also the expanding conditioned element of space and time. I AM is timeless space and also spaceless time! In terms of ones microcosmic,life perception,I AM,is the conditioned element of aliveness within,it is the presense of ONENESS,or THE MIGHTY I AM PRESENSE, within one,s separate or individual existanse. I AM is the modevating element,and consious awakening, and awareness,enlightement and liberation. I AM is the connecting element,or GOD,S PRESENSE within, with CREATOR and all aspects of creation.
I AM is the link bettween one,s individual existanse, and ONENESS,bettween ones self,and GOD and the SOURCE OF LIFE. I AM is the absolute ling,bettween one,s individual knowledge, and GOD wisdom,individual,s love and cosmic love. I AM is the will,love and wisdom of GOD,and man,s Likeness to GOD. I AM is the Factor within Factors,it is the True and absolute Reality.