JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

RUE THE DAY : By Monjoronson



Monjoronson
 
 
Targeted Message
 
Do not Take it wrong.It is not a warning.
It,s just for your own good.!!
 


Uncreated!
 


RUE THE DAYBy Monjoronson
May 15, 2013 - 11:49:21 PM

Email this article
Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark

Tuesday 14th April, 2013.

Targeted Message.

RUE THE DAY.

Do you not tire?

Do you not see?

Your anxiety and your nervousness grows,

Your strategies wane and

Your toil is fruitless.

What technology DO YOU HAVE LEFT?

WHAT MEANS LAY UNTESTED?

There will be NO ARMEGEDDON AS YOU HAVE FORESEEN IT,

There is NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU HERE.

There are some among you pitiful darklings, with some semblance of rationality left.

To these ones I say this.

This is your final ‘OUT’

This is your last,

Offer,

Freely given,

That you may SURRENDER and be rehabilitated to KNOW ONCE MORE,

WHO YOU ARE and remember WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

In honesty brethren, THIS IS NOT MY CALL, it is from one with more FAITH IN YOU THAN I.

I shall dispense JUSTICE and I will offer MERCY.

At the behest of my superiors I say this,

Reach out to the DIVINE LORD OF THIS REALM,

OFFER YOUR SURRENDER AND YOUR ERNEST DESIRE AT REPENTENCE,

AND IT SHALL BE GRANTED AND GIVEN,

This is highly irregular,

I know,

But COMPASSION is MY FATHERS MIDDLE NAME,

Between GOD and ALMIGHTY.

Make your choice,

Do it real quick.

I AM MONJORONSON.


http://abundanthope.net/pages/Targeted-Messages/RUE-THE-DAY.shtml