JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, May 16, 2013

'Don't Watch this Film'


 

 
 
Every Conspiracy Theory Under Sun,
Compacted into Half an Hour
ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
May 15, 2013

The opening statements in this film will be offensive to many viewers. It's a total joke but some may not take it that way. If you have "sensitive ears", I suggest covering them for the first 60 seconds because the rest is certainly a worthwhile, fascinating and swift breakdown of every conspiracy theory under the Sun - but compacted into half an hour - which is quite an achievement!