JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, April 22, 2013

To My UNHOLY Brethren - Dark Brothers






To My UNHOLY Brethren
By Monjoronson thru Benjamin
Apr 22, 2013 - 11:48:54 PM

Email this article
 Printer friendly page


To My UNHOLY Brethren

Monjoronson thru Ben



Sunday 21st April 2013,


Greetings children of FAITH,


I AM MONJORONSON


The wheels of justice turn inexorably onward as servants of dark imaginings that writhe and squirm and squeal in disbelief grasp forlornly at Idols and savior’s that no longer hear their beleaguered cries.


For some dark ones who have inhabited this sphere for the longest time, beyond imaginings of the most recent to incarnate to this realm, they have sustained themselves on the energy that has been recycled like revolving waste water, squeezed from the length and breadth of this isle of sorrow, from the unfortunates who have, for a millennia, suffered at the unsavoury claws of the menacing energetic vampires that infest this decaying empire of ungodliness. Suffered what one may call an almost ETERNAL DAMNATION.


To my UNHOLY brethren, to whom now I direct this special missive,


I ask you to lift your heads to the ridge over yonder, beyond the dense mire of your own self-created hell, the torturous nightmare that truly befits the state of your decaying empire of depravity, woe and despair,


Lo, BEHOLD YE ONES OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD, it is I, THE MAGISTERIAL SON, The one who comes at the forefront of the vanguard, witness the coming of your most fitting end. With blazing, furious JUSTICE, witness the WRATH OF THE ONE WHO MADE YOU!


I AM A SON BORN OF THE ONE MOST HIGH, sent as a messenger at the time of this glorious dispensation.


In my right hand you shall be forever humbled by the flaming sword of TRUTH, of JUSTICE, the ULTIMATE EQUALIZER. KNOW YE, TRULY, YOUR JUDGEMENT HAS ARRIVED.


In my left hand shall the shield of COMPASSIONATE MERCY,  PROTECTOR of the WEAK, impenetrable WALL of DIVINE PROTECTION, where I shall gather all who revel in GOD’s HOLY RADIANCE, that they may find SUCCOR, RELIEF and RESURRECTION in THY FATHERS OWN embrace.


TREMBLE,


QUAKE,


Prepare to Meet the TRUE MASTER OF ALL CREATION,


For he waits for you just beyond the threshold, do you see him?


Do you FEEL HIM?


Yes, my brothers and sisters of the LIE,


That IS him.


PLAY TIME IS OVER.


I AM MONJORONSON.


AND HERE IS THE DISPENSATION OF DIVINE JUSTICE.





http://abundanthope.net/pages/Ben/To-My-UNHOLY-Brethren.shtml