JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ESU EMMANUEL SANANDA KUMARA :Will You Answer The Call ?

 
 
 
 
 
 
Greetings and good evening, precious Druthea.  I AM Sananda. I am also known as Esu, Jesus, Immanuel, Pale Prophet and many other labels.  I come in service to Holy God of Light, Our Creator, and unto you, my brethren upon earth Shan.
I call this document “New Age” Nonsense for the simple reason that most of you ones who now read THE PHOENIX JOURNALS have experienced some or much in teachings or doctrines which fall under the genre or category lumped together calling itself “New Age Movement” and/or “Metaphysics”.




The New Age ?


LORD EMANUEL: Dear Ones, I am not asking of you that you begin to disseminate what you know to all the world, well not quite yet anyway! At this time Dear Ones, it is way more important that you LIVE YOUR TRUTH. Meaning you live your life according to what is true for you, paying no attention to the thoughts and judgements of others, paying no heed to what is expected of you either culturally or socially or what is expected of you by your family and living by listening, following and speaking from your Heart.


LORD EMANUEL; Dear Hearts as impossible and improbable as it may seem to you right now, that state of connected bliss is your natural state of being and you would be very wise to sit in a quiet space where you will not be interrupted and spend at least 15 minutes of your day in this connection. If you do not know how to get this connection, call upon my name and sit quiet. I will come and I will guide you. If you will let me.
  • SANANDA: As the frequency of your planet speeds up, those who are on a path of enlightenment are racing toward an ideal world of peace, while at the same time those who are single-mindedly trying to bring about complete world domination and control are racing toward a very “dark” outcome. In short—the dark, narrow-minded ones are getting “darker”, and the enlightened humanitarian ones are getting “lighter”.

  • 837

  • So when you cast judgement upon another soul you judge yourself. When you scorn another for their misguided actions, you scorn yourself. When you deem another as less than you, you demean yourself. When you anger at another you are angry with yourself. When you criticise another, you criticise yourself. You are getting the picture my Dear Ones I think!

  • Dear Ones feel it! You are Victorious! Allow that feeling to expand exponentially within you, Shine! Shine! Shine! Your Light Brighter! Brighter! Brighter! than ever before. The scales are tipping and your world will side into Heaven faster than you can blink. This is my promise to you. I AM Lord Emanuel. Shine On my Brave Ones.

  • SANANDA: “You shall recognize these ones by the fruit they bear. Can a per­son gather grapes from the thorns, and figs from the this­tles? Therefore, every good tree brings forth good fruit, but a bad tree brings forth wicked fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth wicked fruit and a bad tree cannot bring forth good fruit. Therefore, by their fruit shall you know

  • 10 new Skype With Jesus videos… looks like our ET family is doing more than just appearing in the sky… although they’ve been channelling messages to earth for a few decades… with Skype things have just gone to the next level!


  •