JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Sunday, April 28, 2013

END TIMES : GRADUATION : A GALACTIC EVENT


Back home again. A monumental journey,  one might consider, as a creature of time and space. Yet I will tell you, from MY POINT OF VIEW, I would suggest that it is nothing but,


A SLOW MOTION INSTANT REPLAY,





A GALA (GALACTIC) Event
By Monjoronson thru Benjamin
Apr 27, 2013 - 11:55:16 PM

Email this article
 Printer friendly page Share/Bookmark


Friday 26th April 2013,


A GALA (GALACTIC) Event


Greetings,


I AM MONJORONSON


It is a marvelous and wondrous thing, for one such as I, whom is tasked in the moment, of a dispensation such as this,


To bring about the UNFOLDMENT of the Divine Decree, of each and every planet, in the Divine Fathers’ unfathomable domain.


For it is, MY FATHERS WILL, that son’s such as I, fulfilling the Avonal role, for which I have been created, to attend the grand and ceremonious event, with the closure of yet another cycle of growth and learning, for the beloved children of one such as the Creator Son Aton, with whom I am currently in conjoint partnership, to reveal and administer the RESULTS of a Harvest of Souls, of the young and up-and-coming, Creators of destiny.


This is not the first Harvest of this kind, Children of the Divine,


Nor is it the last,


It is a process of revelation, WITHIN a greater process of evolution, one which continues ever onward and upward, along the GREAT SPIRAL PATH, leading all CHILDREN OF FAITH, all lovers of DIVINE MERCY, COMPASSION,WISDOM,


And LOVE,


Back home again. A monumental journey,  one might consider, as a creature of time and space. Yet I will tell you, from MY POINT OF VIEW, I would suggest that it is nothing but,


A SLOW MOTION INSTANT REPLAY,


And how might this be. For that which has not yet come to pass, cannot be expressed in the past-tense.


CAN IT?


Oh if you could only see what I see, my beautiful brothers and sisters, if only you could stand where I stand, to envision what you might consider the impossible, in its COMPLETE AND TOTAL MANIFESTATION OF LIGHT. Here on the mountain top, at the RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, and the end of the RED ROAD OF TRUTH,


Lies the end.


Lies the beginning,


And the middle,


In fact every thing that ever was.


I AM MONJORONSON, and I do this for a living. I have seen it all before, never any Harvest the same and yet, always with the same outcome. There can be no other outcome than that which benefits the will of the Sons and Daughters of THE ONE. For that is HIS WILL and THERE CANNOT BE ANY OTHER.


This is a joyous time FOR US, my brethren, always a JOYOUS and CELEBRATORY OCCASION, for it is GRADUATION TIME. So, as such we need to have a big party, for every member of the class. All will receive their certificates, their review, hints and tips for the future.


There will be hugs all ‘round and a few surprises, a few promotions (Yes, demotions too), but above and beyond the aspects mentioned above.


We will all share for a moment, AS ONE, the understanding, the revelation, that of which WE ALL ARE. For as the SPIRIT OF TRUTH descends upon all and the vision of every being is cleared, is transfixed and moved to hold the LIGHT OF ETERNAL LOVE, in their hearts.


THEY WILL SEE.


THEY WILL REMEMBER,


WHO.


THEY.


REALLY.


ARE.


AS ONE.


Can you see it?


And in a rush, suddenly all will share this gift, and this moment shall redefine the meaning of GRATITUDE and ECSTATIC JOY.


That’s my favourite part.


I look forward to meeting,


EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.


WITH LOVE.


I AM MONJORONSON.



http://abundanthope.net/pages/Ben/A-GALA-GALACTIC-Event.shtml