JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, February 7, 2013

SERAPHIN’S Message 125: SONG OF LOVE FOR YOU







Message 125: SERAPHIN’S SONG OF LOVE FOR YOU
Seraphin through Rosie, 5th February 2013

R: I understand that you are going to write a love song. Am I right, dear Seraphin?

S: Dearest, the church bells are tolling in the distance as you take down this message. They often toll for births, deaths and marriages, and in this case they are actually tolling for ALL THREE TOGETHER, for never have all three been SO CLOSE TOGETHER. The incoming energies are strong agents of SEPARATION which shall increase the frequency of your “dimension”, increase the potency and potential of all pending situations, and will thus cause all bells to toll more frequently. There will be more deaths, there will be spiritual rebirth, and there will be marriage to new values which shall change the face of the earth.

I am known from previous messages for my warnings and admonitions, for pointing my accusing finger – some would say with intolerance – at today’s world and the misdemeanours of her inhabitants. What is not so known is my VERY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU. THIS EXTENDS SO FAR THAT I WILL RISK YOUR ANGER, YOUR DISBELIEF, YOUR UTTER REJECTION, YOUR DERISIVE SMILES, YOUR CONSTANT REBUTTAL OF ALL MY SUGGESTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS, in order to warn you AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THIS IS MY COMPASSION FOR YOU, OUR CHARGES, WHO STRUGGLE HELPLESSLY IN THE DRAWN NETS WHICH CLOSE SWIFTLY UPON YOU, WHO LIVE IN THE INNOCENT BELIEF THAT THIS IS HOW LIFE IS, AND THAT THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OR EVEN NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING, WHO GUARD YOUR ADVANTAGES AND POSSESSIONS JEALOUSLY, WHO WILL SUFFER INORDINATELY WHEN FLEECED OF ALL SUCH CERTAINTIES AND COMMODITIES.

You will succumb. You will fall from these heights. You will find fault with everything you have believed in so far. These warnings of mine have been my COMPASSION in an attempt to lessen the shock, to make you wary, to invite you to examine morsels of untruth one by one, taking your time, so that you can avoid being suddenly confronted by an avalanche.

And so, though it may look like a curse, I SING A LOVE SONG FOR YOU, ever wondering how I can reach you, ever hoping that you will stop in your tracks for one moment to listen, to read, to consider, to question, to discern, and to change. I continue, again and again, exhausting all possibilities, approaching from all angles, until the final moment of truth, WHEN ALL WARNINGS WILL BECOME REDUNDANT. Then my role will change to advisor and comforter. The strict tone will change to gentleness. I will embrace you, and I will again SING A SONG OF LOVE FOR YOU. Love Seraphin.


This piece is under copyright protection of http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thank you, Candace.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Rosie/Message-125-SERAPHIN-S-SONG-OF-LOVE-FOR-YOU.shtml