JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

YOUR MOTHER CALLS (Nebadonia message 6)





YOUR MOTHER CALLS (Message 6)
Nebadonia through Rosie, 26th December 2012

Dearly Beloved Children of Mine,

Who is this unseen being who calls you “my child”?

This question you may ask, and I will answer. When you hear the word “mother”, it conjures up an image of your mortal parent who cared for you when you were a small child. Later on, you grew independent of her and moved independently of her, although she may still have influenced your moves and supported you with her love. Eventually, like every soul sojourning in a physical body, she will move on into a new realm through the door of what you term “death”, and which we term “life”.

So who am I? I am not your mortal mother – a soul you chose to share a certain part of your life with, in mutual agreement. I am your MOTHER IN SPIRIT, A SPIRITUAL PARENT WHO NEVER DEPARTS, WHO ALWAYS SURVEYS HER CHILDREN THROUGHOUT THE VAST EXPANSES OF TIME AND SPACE.

For the majority of people on earth, I remain unknown, or UNREMEMBERED.

Do you remember, Beloved Children, the feeling of utter calm and relaxation which soaks into every pore of your body when you float in warm water?

THIS GENTLENESS, THIS SUBLIMITY, THIS PEACE DO I EMBODY.

Do you remember the great relief when a cool breeze brushes across your sweated brow?

THIS RELIEF, THIS TRANSITION FROM STRESS TO SERENITY, DO I EMBODY.

Do you remember watching the effortless flight and listening to the birdsong of larks as they dive through the air, while you are weighted to the ground?

THIS LIGHTNESS, THIS NATURAL SPONTENEITY, THIS EASE, THIS EXPRESSION OF JOY DO I EMBODY.

Do you remember the warmth and nurturing love which you received at your mother’s breast, or the comfort you received from a dear one?

THIS COMFORT, THIS LOVE DO I EMBODY AND PLEDGE TO YOU ETERNALLY, SO THAT YOU MAY FORWARD THIS GENTLENESS AND BOUNDLESS LOVE TO OTHERS AND TO YOURSELF, FOR YOU ARE YOUR OWN CHILD, TO LOVE WITH EVERY BREATH. AND ALL OTHERS ARE ALSO YOUR CHILDREN, TO LOVE WITH EVERY BREATH.

And continuing this chain of love unbroken can change your world.
Remember me.
Let me carry you.
Remember the love you can carry, in acceptance of me.

Thus I speak to your heart, your loving mother, Nebadonia.


This piece is under copyright protection of http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Rosie/YOUR-MOTHER-CALLS-Nebadonia-message-6.shtml