JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, October 22, 2012

Saint Germain : Message About Channeling



Message About Channeling

My dear ones. We are not able to deliver these messages regularly now due to the controller dieties who are committed to preventing this contact. We tried numerous times this week to deliver a message through Aruna, but our attempts were blocked. When there is a delay in this way it is due to maximum chaos in the controller's dimension that we cannot penetrate. We warned of this happening in the Master Messages.

Close contact may be eliminated and this is why my channeled messages have always emphasized a need for creating your own direct channeled contact. When those who are clear are not able to give guidance it is because they are being attacked, and they can only avoid these attacks by not being open for channeling. As my dear ones are now aware, a cosmic contact needs the love matrix fully enabled. My absence for a week or more means this is not a co-creative arena I can move into. Aruna is fine and able to function very well without my contact. Blessings on those who are delivering the chaos, as we will all become more discerning as a consequence.

My message today is: don't accept any channeling that comes with predictions, none can be checked and we are not making any right now. Allow those who channel the freedom to refuse contact when what is being received doesn't appear to be accurate. The next time I can make contact I will be more candid, but at this moment I must ask Aruna to meditate instead of channel. I'll be doing what I can to connect again. When this happens we will do our best to give you the latest news.

I Am That I Am
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna