JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Christ Michael Aton :That,s Why no Update.






?
WHY NO UPDATE ?

Candace
Oct 6, 2012 -
I don't know why no update......
I don't know WHY we are not being updated. I myself have asked for a conscious hint at the protocol going on. NO DICE. I can only go by the FACT the sun has been signficantly dimmed and more since the PDF file we posted. Ohters have noticed and even on forums there is not alked much of sun dimming but there is of sky color change, blanched with moon seeming duller. I can sun gaze all i want with just pair of sunglasses on noon which is a HUGE change, and its not as bright out there at any time of day. It's more than fall.....and way too dark yesterday from the cloud cover. -C Johan story inside.




Christ Michael Aton:

OK, CM has just asked, why is an update needed, you have been given all you need to prepare and more than enough time to do so!



Oct 2, 2012 - I AM DONE


I AM DONE

The Michael

Oct 1


Sep 30, 2012 - "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY"


Sep 25, 2012 - Enough BBB & G's
(9 24 2012 18:15 UTC)

Enough