JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Mission in Amnesia : A conversation with my.. HS

 
 
                                                                                           
Lotus chakra




Heart chakra
 

 
 A conversation with my .. HS.
 
Part 1- A mission in amnesia

HS._Greedings to you my Little One.Long time hear from you.Do you have time ....
LS._I salute You my Higher One.I always have time for you,and you know it.Especially these days,which are not so busy days.I think we are in the misd of chaos here.
HS._There is no such think dear One.It is all in your mind.It is an Illusion!! I,ll explain this
to you later on.
LS_With all respect my HS ,I have the impresion that you are kidding me.Can you explain this to me please.
.HS_From the point I AM,what you see,and perceive,is your creation,it exist only in your mind!
Because of your mental and mind attachements.Because of the fact,that you are loosing most of the matterial things,you been attached to,for long time,and make you feel safe and huppy.
LS_So there is no such thing over there.It is only here?
HS_Yes,and that,s why I sent you there,to learn from you...
LS_That,s more confusing my HS One.What do you mean by that?
HS_Try to undersdand my child!Anyway, let me go on with this.Once upon the time ,you and Me,we used to be One.Because of this ( Prodject ) - Humanity Prodject -I was asked,not instructed,to send you here,to this new 3d University of Duality,and Separation.Is been a new ,and very toupht feild of experiense,and believe me, i had to do it,in my own free will.Let me tell you also, that I-YOU we signed contracts for this mission or assigment!!
LS_Slow down my... Lord.. my HS.Because you know everything ,iam not necessarily know everything to,and do not try to confuse me again.
HS_Be patient and Let me explain. You see I am a God,I am a small part of Him,in essense and likness.So shortly speaking,i never born and i,ll never die! I know almost everything the same time.!Past,presend future.Also i can be in differend places at the same time,and at the same place in differend times.
LS_Lets take it one by one,my..  Lord .You mentioned before, that the contracts were signed before incarnation here.You speak about the contracts,because you are in the knowing.Me,i do not know,because i dn,t remember,if i signed contract or not.So whats the value,if you can,t remember.
        HS_In a way,you are right my dearest one.But its a little bit trickie,what you are saying.And let me clarifie on this.Coming in to this field, through the incarnation chanell,you are landed here in a stage of complete amnesia,i should say.You abondoned your conciousness,and you forgot your memories.You came here like..   blank sheet minded.You ,ve been separated from me intentionally,
and you walked away the far you could go.At the beginning,you been destined,either not to seeing me,or hear from me.I was always next to you,in good and bad times.In happiness or sadness.In peace or war.Calmness or turmoil.The whole thing was,you find me and not the other way round.And then happened the unexpected and not predicted...at least by me....You have been hidjacked by the bad guys.!!
LS_Wait a minite..You wand me to believe this?You said before,that you know everything the same time.Past,presend,future.You owed to know any possible scenario.!
HS_You may take it as you like.You are now,nearer to me,and you can see things better..All is a matter of choice and free will, for both sides, Light and dark.I knew the end of the end..and that was guide good enough.What was happening in bettween, was not to be taken into account.The hidjacking of Humanity Prodject by your dark brothers,created a chain of seguenses,leading by itself,to a predefined outcome,according to the Law of CAUSE - EFFECT,predefining this way, the fate and destiny of your dark brothers.You see  all are set in such a way,that any path you take,drives finally,to Light.Light always win.
 LS_   That,s pretty good..my Lord,i am glad to hear it.All you are saying,is connected with the presend situation on Erth,and i think that is still a war Light vs darkness here,and yet there is no clear picture,at least for me,what the outcome should be.But before we discuse this issue,i should like to ask a very importand guestion - for me -,although i am nearer to you-expecting our reuinion to be honest-i can,t have an unsewr so far.What is the meaning ,and from where darkness is coming from?

Continue....Part -2-.Darkness Unveil