JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Thursday, June 21, 2012

– Eye of the Storm - Laura’s Thought for 20 June 2012


Laura’s Thought for 20 June 2012 – Eye of the Storm
When things are getting difficult, I tend to run away from it all, and from myself. I find all sorts of escapes and excuses, just not to remain and see what is.
I particularly need to stop all ongoing business when I feel things are not going well, i need to come back to the seat of life forces, to anchor my attention to myself, to my body and allow my feelings to surface.
Otherwise, I am just swamped in chaos and overpowering negative emotions.

I pray for God to give me the courage every day to stop in the middle of the storm, and find its eye. From there, I can see the Sun and the blue sky.
Laura

http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com/2012/06/lauras-thought-for-20-june-2012-eye-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GalacticLauraTyco+%28Galactic+Laura+Tyco%29