JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Monday, March 12, 2012

Urgent message from Ashtar to Lightworkers

http://acinfrench.blogspot.com/2012/02/english-urgent-message-from-ashtar-to.html
Channelled by Jean Freezer
Hi Jean,
Yes you are ok in receiving me. I am Asthar greeting you.
With me is a member of the High Council of Universal Wisdom. We are here to update you for the time to come.
Time has been speeded up by us. So Earth will be ready to move on. We are a council of Galactic Beings of all planes, stars and planets .Because we are all together working on the Ascension of Earth and the people upon Earth......
http://acinfrench.blogspot.com/2012/02/english-urgent-message-from-ashtar-to.html