JAVA


GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS AND UPDATES: SPIRITUAL - SOCIAL - FINANCIAL - BANKING - MILITARY - INTEL INFORMATION UPDATES


BE CALM - BE IN PEACE - BE A LIGHT ON THE ROCK
Spiritual Message GIFfrom Spiritual Message GIFs
AAAAefI/MGx_qKCNKO8_xe8mCVQbvJxblsxRxfyRQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/Trinity.gif" width="100" / />




LET THERE BE LIGHT  G L O B A L BREAKING N E W S P O L I T I C S F I N A N C E B A N K I N K W A R N E W S

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

- THE AWAKENING -

New Year to all! Many of you have already begun to enjoy the new energies of 2012. Things will continue at more or less this pace from now on, depending on planetary alignments also. The changes, although will only be apparent to the most attuned, will take place at a manageable pace. It may get difficult at times for you to keep up, and the best way of processing these new energies and rhythm is to spend more and more time aware of your inner state.… Continue
http://despertando.me/es-conversaciones-con-salusa/